What Makes Attorney John Lehr Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
My name is John Lehr, I provide personal attention to each and every client of my Firm to make sure that the services provided are exemplary. I have been specializing in Consumer Bankruptcy and litigation for the past ten years. I personally meet with each and every scheduled consultation so that you will be provided with an effective plan to resolve the issues that you are facing.
- J.D – New York Law School (2002 – 2005)
- B.A – University at Buffalo (1998 – 2001)
- Principal – John Lehr, P.C. (2016 – Present)
- Associate – Spence Law Office, P.C. (2011 – 2016)
- Associate – Ackerman Spence, PLLC (2010 – 2011)
- Associate – McBreen & Kopko, Counselors at Law (2008 – 2010)
- Associate – Spence & Davis, LLP (2006 – 2008)
- NY – Licensed for 16 years